Six Sigma is a set of tools and techniques used to improve manufacturing processes. In an approach to a quality management method, it includes statistical methodology to identify the cause of errors and minimize variability in manufacturing processes. It creates a set of people within the organization who expertise in this method to carry out prescribed rules which help to reduce process cycle time, expenditure, improve customer satisfaction and enhance profits.
Prominent Features of Six Sigma methodologies:
- Measure, analyze, control and improve manufacturing and business processes
- Commitment to achieve consistent quality management
- Prioritize to attain stable and predictable results
- Emphasizes on strong leadership and support in managing project
- Clear vision to achieve positive results on the basis of statistical methods and actual data
Six Sigma projects particularly follow two methodologies:
1. DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control), this method is used to enhance, improve and steady existing processes and design
2. DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design and Verify) also known as DFSS (Design for Six Sigma), this method is used in creating new product or design processing
Candidates with a bachelor degree in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics or B.E/B.Tech degree or MBA with prior experience are eligible to apply for training and certification of basic level Six Sigma Certification (Green Belt). Professionals should attain prerequisite certifications in Six Sigma to appear for lateral level of Six Sigma Certification and training.
Six Sigma Certification and training:
Six Sigma Certification and training verifies individuals command on Six Sigma methods. There is no a standard criterion or procedure to conduct Six Sigma Certification and training, candidates can approach various quality associations or providers for training and certification. An individual or organization can opt for a training session of different Six Sigma level (Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black belt, etc.), of different durations.
To attend Six Sigma training/ Lean Six Sigma training in Noida, professionals can approach an institute or organization in Noida that offers the best training in Six Sigma methods. More importantly, the institute should possess good infrastructure and training by well qualified and certified trainers.
There are many Six Sigma training institutes in Noida that offer training on different levels of Six Sigma training courses (Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Six Sigma MBB, Lean Six Sigma, MSA, SPC, Data Analysis, Minitab). Further, in the present market, since Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified people are more in demand, professionals can explore them, as they can enhance their future career prospects.