Microsoft Project, also known as Microsoft Office Project is a software application owned, developed and sold by Microsoft which is used to manage projects with the help of various project management tools. This project management software is used in various industries ranging from retail, financial, government, construction and healthcare. Microsoft Project helps users to control project schedules and finances, present project information and to create plans and organize work as a team.
Microsoft Project has several versions, the latest being Microsoft Project 2013. Replacing Microsoft Project 2007 and 2010, Project 2013 has come with a host of new features such as new modern user interface, graphical reports, Task path features, Lync integration for direct communication, Customizable process workflows, burn down reports, cloud storage, online access and countless others. It has numerous advantages to offer its users such as:
• Having all the documents under one database and with an efficient backup system, MS Project gives its users a better way in and control over all documents relating to the project.
• It helps to estimate the time and resources required for a particular project.
• It helps in measuring results and comparing projects.
• It leads to better collaboration and easier tracking of resources.
Microsoft Project Training
These days a mere bachelor’s degree is not enough to bag a well- paying job. Candidates with Microsoft Project training and certification gets an upper edge over others in the job market. It also gives a professional boost to their career. Employers now require their project managers to achieve appropriate Microsoft Project Certifications. In order to achieve these certifications in project management, Microsoft Project Management Training is conducted to support a professional in qualifying Microsoft’s exam 70-178 and become Microsoft Certified Technology specialist.
Microsoft Project Training Noida guides an individual through comprehensive step-by-step instruction with hands-on learning and practical experience. Hands-On experience includes:
• Creating project plans and tasks
• Constructing and changing dependencies
• Controlling projects, tasks and resource calendars
• Managing resource availability
• Setting baselines and tracking progress
• Generating basic and dynamic reports
By the end of such training course a project manager would be absolutely prepared to use the software easily and effectively. Microsoft project Training, Noida and MS project Training in Delhi-NCR provide comprehensive course on MS Project.
Course content is:
• Introduction to Microsoft Project
• Creating a new project plan
• Controlling project plan
• Keeping project on track
• Managing project resources and assignments
• Analyzing project data and preparing reports
• Interacting with other applications
These modules prepare the newbie professionals for their careers and helps project managers with considerable experience to hone their skills.