Agile methodology focuses on flexible and practical software development techniques and practices, which centers on iterative and incremental development methodologies to assist in quick deliverable and business growth. Similarly, Agile Scrum in another option that simplifies the complexity of the project with shorter iterations involving team-self management to deliver a thoroughly tested product. Agile Scrum reduces both development costs and marketing time. Agile methodology assists to assess and build better project’s life cycle and processes. More importantly, an organization’s credibility is enhanced by project managers, possessing PMP certification.
Agile Certification Requirements:
Applicants should meet following requirements to apply for Agile Certification:
• General Project Experience: 2000 hours worked on project team, earned within last five years or an active PM or PgMP is eligible
• Agile Project Experience: In addition to 2000 hours general project experience, 1500 hours working on Agile project teams earned within last three years
• Training in Agile Practices: 21 contact hours earned in agile hours
To apply for the exam applicant should register with PMI’s ACP certification program and follow the handbook and exam guidance provided. Examination would be organized at PMI approved centers around the world.
To Maintain PMI-ACP Certification:
A PMI-ACP certificate holder needs to earn 30 PDU’s in agile management as per PMI’s Certification Requirements (CCR). To learn more about certification, renewal and PDU points refer to the PMI-ACP handbook.
Agile Certification and Training:
Leading Agile training institutes in Noida provides training program for manager professionals in Agile certification and training. For Agile methodology practitioner, advance certification in agile practice is recommended to attend PMI-ACP Exam Prep Course to succeed in the exam. Agile starters can pursue Certified Scrum Master Course. The course enables the applicant on following features on Agile methodologies:
- Synopsis of Agile methods and overview on successful agile projects
- Procedures to adapt agile project management
- Approach for different management styles
To sum up, enrolling for Agile Certification and Training elevates the knowledge level of professionals, especially in understanding and applying Agile practices, which in turn helps to increase the success rate of projects. Also by adopting agile methodologies, organizations are able to deliver quick results with lower risk and at a lower cost.