Project Management Professional (PMP®) is a certified course offered by Project Management Institute (PMI-USA) for project management professionals to enhance the managerial skills.
The increase in demand for PMP® certified individuals across the globe have risen significantly over the past decade. A survey reveals that the certification has added a remarkable leap in project manager’s salaries.
A secondary degree or a high school graduate with at least five years experience in project management (35 hours of project management education and 7,500 hours of project management experience).
A four year bachelor degree or equivalent with at least three years experience in project management (35 hours of project management education and 4,500 hours of project management experience).
Method to Apply:
• Register and login at www.pmi.org for complete guidelines of the procedure.
• Consult PMP® handbook for PMP® credential, application and payment, PMI Audit process, examination policies and procedures, use of your PMI credentials, continuing certification requirement program and latest updates.
• PMP® Exam Guidance gives complete information on the topics to be covered, examination tips and latest updates.
• Examination would be organized at PMI approved centers around the world.
PMP® training & certification
Though PMP® exam guide offers information on the topics to pass PMP® certification exam, many professionals find it difficult to get through the PMP® certification exam. One of the main reasons being lack of thorough understanding of the content covered under PMP® topics. In addition, only Registered Education Provider can offer 35 PDU’s – 35 Contact training hours which is a must for passing PMP® certification exam and a pre requisite also .Thus, enrolling for Certified training in PMP® program would help a lot to attain PMP® certification.
PMP® Training Centers in Noida
Noida has emerged as a leading educational hub in North India, especially for project management course such as PMP® – a four day training program. PMP® training program is designed to equip the participants with the following learning objectives:
• Help to understand project management procedures thoroughly
• Exposure to project life cycle, different phases, stakeholders and its socio-economic impacts
• Case study over the project scope management, timing and coasting
• Topic areas such as quality procedures, human resources, efficient contrivance, risk and integration management are covered.
• Analyzed synopsis under each section with examples and exercises to work on the topics
• Quizzes and mock test to check the readiness of the applicant