In order to create plans, distribute resources and manage budget, professionals are rapidly using Microsoft Project to handle diverse projects with no or minimal supervision. The tool is rapidly used in wide-ranging industries like construction, financial, retail and healthcare. Program managers can effectively manage people, work, resources and time effectively. Project guides are also available that help managers to maintain schedules, complete tasks and report outcomes effectively.
The latest version of Microsoft Project is Microsoft Project 2013 which comes with host of new features. These features are task path tracing, graphical reports, sharing and communication. It helps program managers to deliver projects on time with minimal supervision by considering budget in time. Program managers tend to perform efficiently and consistent using Microsoft Project 2013. Here are some of the quick advantages of using Microsoft Project 2013 than other project management tools are resource management, schedule management, collaboration, and easy to use. The detailed advantages of Microsoft Project 2013 are:
- It enables the project management professionals to handle project portfolio investments based on priority, begin projects at the earliest, and produce outcome within pre-determined budget.
- Microsoft Project 2013 delivers accurate results and also prepares for the future to handle massive and deficits across a horizon.
- Microsoft Project 2013 delivers projects on time and follows schedule management effectively. It also delivers a framework to track the progress of the project.
- Microsoft Project 2013 supports team collaboration which is the backbone of delivering quality projects.
- Microsoft Project 2013 requires no infrastructure cost and easily gets project managers on the same version of Project Pro for Office 365.
Hence, Microsoft Project 2013 is rapidly used by project managers globally. However, one of the most important things to remember to use Microsoft Project 2013 is learning about its functionality and features effectively. Microsoft project training is intended for project managers who possess significant years of experience in handling projects. It enhances the competencies and knowledge of the professionals to use Microsoft Project 2013 effectively. MS project training in Noida teaches candidates about the fundamentals from designing projects using templates, trace task paths and integrating data to form a report. It also trains the candidates to communicate with team effectively using Microsoft Project 2013 effectively.
Project managers seeking to add recognition to their resume must take Microsoft project management training and be competent as per the requirements of ever-changing business scenario.