APMG-International’s ITIL– Information Technology Infrastructure Library – UK, incorporates various best practices that provides a modular approach towards understanding the ITIL Framework that centers around use of various IT technologies and services to helps a company to align its IT framework in the best possible manner so as to minimize cost and maximize its profits & meet business objectives.
Training for ITIL certification entails training for Certificate in ITIL Foundation as well as training for advance ITIL certification in Noida. It can be done from any ITIL training provider in Noida or ITIL training institute in Noida.
Given below is the list of various ITIL certifications:
1. ITIL® Foundation certification
2. ITIL® Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC) certification
3. ITSM certification
4. ITIL® Intermediate RCV certification
5. ITIL® Expert certification
6. ITIL® Intermediate CSI certification
7. ITIL® Intermediate SS certification
8. ITIL® Intermediate SO certification
9. ITIL® Intermediate OSA certification
10. ITIL® Intermediate SD certification
11. ITIL® Intermediate SOA certification
12. ITIL® Intermediate PPO certification
13. ITIL® Intermediate ST certification
Benefits of ITIL certification
1. ITIL framework is flexible so organization of any scale can incorporate ITIL frameworks in their project and notice continual improvement.
2. ITIL framework is tailored in such a way that it would suit the requirements of the customers. More importantly, it does not allow to lose the focus owing to the technology issues.
3. ITIL framework is designed in such a way that a company can deliver IT services swiftly on time; may not have to face any kind of technological disruption, and may not face downtime.
4. ITIL offers a simplified and standardized solutions to work with users, customers, suppliers, and business partners for making reliable business decisions on risks involved; budget, investments and in other areas of business. This helps a company to reduce cost; increase productivity and value, and reduce risks and costs.
5. ITIL frameworks are tailor made to suit the changes that occur in business environment and deliver high value to the customers.
6. ITIL frameworks take less cost to implement
7. ITIL frameworks take less time to implement
8. Implementation of ITIL frameworks reduces a project’s cycle time; reduces risks from uncertainties related to business environment; increases success rate, and helps to make the business process efficient.